What do you need to do to reserve a computer session?
Simply visit your closest neighborhood library and please have your active library card ready.
Reserving a computer session:
- Swipe your active library card or enter your library card number at the computer reservation station.
- The queue monitor will alert you of your place in line for a session.
- If needed, visit the Customer Service desk where staff will assist you.
Logging in to the computer:
- You may only log in to your assigned computer at the start of your scheduled session time.
- You will need your library card number and pin to log in.
- Computer sessions are up to 30 minutes long.
- All sessions end 15 minutes before closing time.
- If you need help, check the quick guides available at the branch. If you cannot find your answer in the quick guide, you may ask a staff. Additionally, a link to BPL's virtual chat help service is available on every PC desktop.
- While staff assists you at a computer, you must keep a safe social distance.
- Please follow all posted signs and instructions from staff when using the public computers.
Visit the TechKnowledge page to learn more about our technology services and programs.