Flatbush Library serves one of Brooklyn’s most diverse communities. Its patrons include native speakers of English, Spanish, Kreyol and various African dialects, among other languages, and the library offers multilingual collections and programs to meet their needs.
Flatbush Library has served patrons in its present location on Linden Boulevard since 1905; it was the sixth library built in Brooklyn with funds from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie.
Lift requires staff assistance.
Book returns: lobby dropoff