Our Adult Learning programs provide adult learners with opportunities to increase basic skills in reading, writing, and math, prepare for HSE testing, taking the TASC test or enroll in NEDP, learn English, increase civic engagement and develop the skills to transition to further education and jobs.
- Adult Basic Education: Learn to Read programs and classes for beginning to advanced level adult readers emphasize basic skills and language competency; classes are self-directed.
- Pre-High School Equivalency (Pre-HSE): Provides preparation classes for adults who speak English and want to improve their reading and math skills in preparation for their HSE exam.
- Young Adult Literacy Program (YALP): Provides a wide array of instructional, vocational, recreational, family support and social services for young adults ages 17 to 24.
- College & Career Access: Assistance in planning for the future
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): Including English conversation practice groups, business English classes and literacy classes for all reading levels
- Business & Career Services: Information on career planning, job searches, personal finance and more