Searching for inspiration to write your next book, or are you looking for the latest novel from your favorite author? From literary classics to writing and publishing manuals, the Languages & Literature Division houses fiction & nonfiction books as well as print and digital reference collections. Our Assignment Collection helps students find books frequently assigned as homework, and the World Languages Collection offers fiction and nonfiction books in over 30 languages.
You can also find:
- popular fiction and nonfiction titles in large print format;
- print directories, handbooks, encyclopedias and biographical dictionaries;
- books on improving writing skills and publishing industry directories ;
- language learning materials, including software (Rosetta Stone) and foreign language magazines; and
- fiction and nonfiction materials in Albanian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hindi can be requested from storage.
- Items on Hold: Books you requested online (HOLD) are available for pick-up in the Languages & Literature Division. You can pick up items loaned to you by other libraries (ILL) and items retrieved (Book Calls) at the Reference desk.
- Some mind-blowing books