Searching for inspiration to write your next book, or are you looking for the latest novel from your favorite author? From literary classics to writing and publishing manuals, the Languages & Literature Division houses fiction & nonfiction books as well as print and digital reference collections. Our Assignment Collection helps students find books frequently assigned as homework, and the World Languages Collection offers fiction and nonfiction books in over 30 languages.
You can also find:
- popular fiction and nonfiction titles in large print format;
- print directories, handbooks, encyclopedias and biographical dictionaries;
- books on improving writing skills and publishing industry directories ;
- language learning materials, including software (Rosetta Stone).
- Items on Hold: Books you requested online (HOLD) are available for pick-up in the Languages & Literature Division. You can pick up items loaned to you by other libraries (ILL) and items retrieved (Book Calls) at the Reference desk.
- Canadian Favorites
- Slavery in America
- Your Favorite Authors and Their New Love
- Love Inspired 2019
- Harlequin Enterprises presents
Angel Catbird /story by Margaret Atwood ; illustrations by Johnnie Christmas ; colors by Tamra Bonvillain ; letters by Nate Piekos of Blambot.