Searching for inspiration to write your next book, or are you looking for the latest novel from your favorite author? From literary classics to writing and publishing manuals, the Languages & Literature Division houses fiction & nonfiction books as well as print and digital reference collections. Our Assignment Collection helps students find books frequently assigned as homework, and the World Languages Collection offers fiction and nonfiction books in over 30 languages. Please note that, due to COVID-19 restrictions, not all services are being offered at this time. Capacity is limited to twenty patrons.
You can also find:
- Items on hold and those loaned by other libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- DVDs, audiobooks, and book club sets
- popular fiction and nonfiction titles in large print format
- print directories, handbooks, encyclopedias and biographical dictionaries
- books on improving writing skills and publishing industry directories
- language learning materials, including software (Rosetta Stone)
- Pandemic ebooks and audiobooks Fiction
- Slavery in America
- Interesting Poetry and Drama Books
OthelloWilliam Shakespeare ; edited by Jonathan Bate and Eric Rasmussen ; introduction by Jonathan Bate.