Help Patrons with Special Projects
Do you have unique skills you can offer the library? Work with a diverse group of people at the Brooklyn Public Library and share your talents and passions with others. If you have an idea for a special project you would like to direct and you have the dedication needed to be a library volunteer, fill out an application today.
- Provide computer training workshops in the Shelby White & Leon Levy Information Commons.
- Assist children with creative writing and arts and crafts projects.
- Organize a group Read Aloud.
- Teach web design and programming.
- Organize a book club for teens or adults.
- Organize a chess club.
- Assist with special events.
- Create your own project
- Commit to a pre-determined schedule
- Promote the use of library resources
- A commitment to serving others
- A good attitude and friendly manner
- Ability to communicate and work well with diverse groups
- Desire to share your special skills with others
How to Apply
Complete an Online Application.