Join us for a special program IN PERSON just for teens all about money management.
We will be answering questions like:
- How do I open a bank account?
- How much money do I need to open a bank account?
- What is the difference between credit and debit?
- What is debt and how bad is it to have?
This will be a two part class:
- November 7 - Learn all about Banking
- November 14 - Learn all about Credit and Debt
This program is a collaboration between the Kings Highway Teen Tech Center, Brooklyn Public Library's Business and Career Center and the Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation.