Need help with homework? We can help! Homework Help is back —virtually—at Brooklyn Public Library!
At BPL we’ve been assisting students with their homework for over 10 years! Let one of our vetted and trained volunteer tutors, give you the help you need with your work today.
Our volunteer tutors:
- Always work with students in grades, K-8 and upon request, with students in grades 9-12.
- Assist students in the subjects: math, reading, and writing. Help in other subjects is provided by request.
- Can help students with: organization, time management, and test prep skills!
- Are supervised by BPL staff.
- Are excited to work with you!
Upon registering for Virtual Homework Help, please send an email to Alexandra, ([email protected]) with the following information: student’s name, grade, and digital versions of hard copy, (workbooks, sheets, books) work they need help with, if the work is is on a platform, (Google classroom, etc.) or a website, there is no need to send a copy of the work, as we utilize the share screen function in Zoom.
Once, I receive your email, I shall send you a Zoom invitation and confirmation email.
We kindly ask:
- That you only register for one tutoring appointment per a day, unless the appointment is for multiple students.
- If you cannot make your tutoring appointment, please contact us ASAP, ([email protected]), so another student has a chance.
- That you send an email with the requested information, as confirmation of your registration. Your appointment may be canceled, if we do not hear from you.
Please note: all of your information shall be kept private, and is only used for Virtual Homework Help purposes.
If you have any questions or to make a request contact Alexandra, ([email protected])