If you are a small business owner looking for:
- Grants and loans, including the new LMI Storefront Loan
- A free business website to get your business online
- Legal counsel
- Financial and accounting guidance
- Commercial lease negotiation assistance
- Marketing expertise
- Business mentoring and more!
The NYC Small Business Resource Network is your the ‘one-stop shop’ for COVID business recovery support.
DeShaun Mars, Senior Director of Business Recovery at the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, will be answering your questions about how the NYC Small Business Resource Network is working with local entrepreneurs helping them gain access to a range of city and federal programs and services.
Want to get in touch with a Small Business Resource Network Support specialist?
- Sign up by filling out the form at: https://www.nycsmallbusinessresourcenetwork.org/
- You will be assigned a Small Business Support Specialist through your local Chamber of Commerce.
- Work with the specialist to assess your business needs.
- Get personalized guidance and access NYC resources for your business!
Please contact the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce for more information at [email protected]
BPL’s Business & Career Center is generously supported by Dime Community Bank, Lead Funder of the PowerUP! Business Plan Competition, Dr. Beverly S. Jacobs, Ridgewood Savings Bank, Con Edison, ReferenceUSA, Elizabeth Crowell & Robert Wilson and Signature Bank.