There is no better time than now to examine your personal finances, your expenses, re-create your budget and evaluate your income/cashflow for the short term. This workshop will focus on your finances in uncertain times. Whether you need help getting started or you are already minding your finances but need a check up during this unprecedented time, join INDEPENDENT Personal Finance expert Galia Gichon for a personal finance seminar you can’t afford to miss! She does NOT SELL ANY INVESTMENTS or MANAGE ANY MONEY.
You will learn how to:
· Get organized. See where you are today and where you want to be
· Set realistic Financial Goals
· Manage your credit
· Create a budget and spending plan
· Develop a plan for savings
· Invest in mutual funds – even now!
· Take the uncertainty of retirement planning and determine the best Retirement Plan for You
· Best financial resources including apps, sites, books and ongoing tips
· Learn how to deal with your finances in just 30 minutes a week
Please note that you may register for this event up until one hour before it starts. You will receive the Zoom link via email before the event.
BPL’s Business & Career Center is generously supported by Dime Community Bank, Lead Funder of the PowerUP! Business Plan Competition, Dr. Beverly S. Jacobs, Ridgewood Savings Bank, Con Edison, ReferenceUSA, Elizabeth Crowell & Robert Wilson and Signature Bank.