Are you ready to get a little messy? During this Kids Create, we're going to make our own puffy paint and use it to make 3D creations! We'll start with a demonstration of how to make puffy paint using just two simple ingredients, then spend some time together painting. Can't wait to see you there!
- Elmer's (or other liquid) glue
- Shaving cream
- Paint or food coloring (optional)
- Bowl and something to use for mixing
- Ziploc-style plastic bag and/or paintbrush
- Masking tape (optional)
- Heavy paper, such as construction or cardstock
Join us at 3:30 on the Brooklyn Public Library Family Facebook Page for this fun and messy craft! All ages welcome.