Microsoft Publisher Basics introduces new and returning publisher users to the core features of Microsoft Publisher 2010. This training focuses on the tools and planning process for creating and developing flyers, newsletters, greeting cards or brochures.
This course will explore the following topics:
- What is Publisher?
- Why use it?
- Publisher vs. Word
- Things to consider when creating a publisher document
- Distributing the publication (Print vs Digital)
- The Page Design, View and their uses
- Scratch Area
Designing a publication
- Choosing a template
- Inserting and formatting objects
- Searching for images
- Inserting Business information
- Printing your publication
Participants must have knowledge on computer basics