Do you have too many books? Do you want some FREE books?
The Friends of Clinton Hill Library are hosting an outdoor BOOK SWAP!
How a book swap works:
Drop off any books that you no longer want between 10:30 am to 3 pm on Saturday, September 18th. Tables will be set up in front of the branch. Ask for assistance at the tent from the Friends of Clinton Hill.
Come take as many books as you wish between 11 am to 4 pm on Saturday, September 18th.
You DON’T need to leave a book to take a book.
- Please no text books & books in bad condition & magazines.
- DVD’s & CD's in good condition are welcome but please no VHS or cassette tapes.
- Bags will be available while the supply lasts.
- Monetary donations welcome but not required.
- Volunteers welcome- speak with Tracey or call her at 718.398.8713.
- All participants over the age of 2 years must wear masks. Masks available if needed.
Leftover items will be sold by BPL to fund new library materials.
In case of rain or inclement weather, the rain date will be on Saturday, September 25th. Please call the branch and/or check the online listing and Facebook page.