In order to attend this program series and other FastTrac program series, you must apply at https://www1.nyc.gov/nycbusiness/article/fasttrac.
This is a competitive program, so please be sure to submit a thoughtful and complete application.
FastTrac is a series of entrepreneurship courses offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) for aspiring and established entrepreneurs throughout New York City.
FastTrac GrowthVenture is a free, eight-session entrepreneurship course that provides owners for business owners who are currently operating businesses.
With the guidance of experienced facilitators, business experts, and other successful entrepreneurs, participants will:
- Analyze their current business model;
- Strengthen their existing products/services;
- Improve their business’s profits and financial performance; and
- Create an action plan for growth.
To apply for GrowthVenture, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a business that has been operating for at least a year; and
- Provide an estimate of the maximum sales of a product/service (demonstrated market potential).
The eight programs in the series will take place between 4:30 PM and 8:30 PM on the following Mondays and Wednesdays:
10/23/19, 10/28/19, 10/30/19, 11/4/19, 11/6/19, 11/13/19, 11/18/19, 11/25/19