The goal of this course is to provide you with the tools to analyze your customers, industry, and competitors. You will leave the course with an action plan that can determine if your idea is the right market opportunity.
You will learn:
• Identify the market problem your business will solve
• Define your target customers, industry, and competitors
• Create research plans to better understand your customers, industry, and competitors
• Develop a unique value proposition (UVP) statement
• Draft your business concept statement
This program is sponsored by NYC Small Business Services and East New York Restoration LDC.