Create a shelter for a fantasy character of your choice in this interactive workshop. We will show some examples to get your imagination fired up. Then build your model along with the architect-educator from ArchforKids. A great family activity for all ages.
To join the Zoom session, click here at 1:30 pm on June 5th, 2020.
- cardboard base – can be cut from a mailing carton
- tape - scotch or masking
- glue stick or Elmer’s glue
- construction paper
- small recycled boxes (to make castles, cottages, etc.)
- twigs collected outside
- cardboard scraps to construct 3D elements
This is an open-ended challenge. Use supplies you have at home to embellish your model. Some suggestions:
- tin foil
- egg cartons, cut up
- tissue paper
- markers and/or crayons
- wrapping paper to cover boxes
- Popsicle sticks & toothpicks
- Cardboard tubes
- pebbles & pinecones
- and more!