Did you know over 30% of garbage landfill is from textiles? Let's sustainably find new homes for our belongings.
Join us for a Kids Clothing Swap for Spring and Summer Clothes. Here are the details:
NO OBLIGATION TO BRING CLOTHES. TAKE WHAT YOU NEED.
Not accepting clothes after April 1st event.
- Newborn to 12 years old clothes - sorted by size appreciated
- For Spring and Summer weather clothes
- Clean and gently used
- Drop off during open hours March 6-April 1: Sun. 1pm-5pm, Mon. 10am-6pm, Tues. 1pm-8pm, Wed. 10am-6pm, Thurs. 10am-8pm, Fri. 10am-6pm, Sat. 10am-5pm
- Undergarments or accessories
- Fall or Winter weather clothes
- Items other than Kids Spring and Summer weather clothes
- Do not leave outside of library or in Book Drop
Looking forward to swapping with you and promoting the way we sustainably take care of the things we own.
Photo Credit: sustainablefashionconsumption.org