Located on bustling Bushwick Avenue in the neighborhood of the same name, DeKalb Library originally opened its doors on February 11, 1905. One of Brooklyn’s most beautiful Carnegie branches, the building was designed by the Brooklyn architect William Tubby in the Classical Revival style. Many of the original features in this three-bay brick and limestone building remain today, including its spacious, high-ceilinged reading rooms.
Events & Classes
DIA!: Paper Craft Workshop with Mexican Culture without Borders (Mano a Mano)3:00 pm, DeKalb Library