Team Up To Read is a free interactive series designed for children ages 5 - 9 and their caregivers to help improve reading skills with tips and fun activities, all while encouraging a lifelong love of reading.
Feel free to attend one, some, or all of the sessions. All reading levels welcome.
- July 10: Be Curious - Learn how to pause and ask questions to be a more curious reader.
- July 17: Making Connections - How do our personal experiences help us to understand what we’re reading?
- July 24: Interactive Storytelling - Increase fluency by mastering speed, accuracy, and expression through interactive storytelling techniques.
- July 31: Be Curious
- August 7: Making Connections
- August 14: Be Curious
- August 21: Making Connections
- August 28: Interactive Storytelling and end-of-summer celebration
For more information, please go to www.bklynlib.org/TeamUpToRead.