Entrepreneurs and business owners will learn how to use ReferenceUSA to find the mission critical information necessary to start, manage and grow a business.
- research prospects and prospective clients
- locate hard to find vendors, both locally and nationally
- network with other businesses in your area or in your industry
- develop relationships with related business for co-branding opportunities
- understand community demographics
- survey locations for expansion
- conduct competitive analysis
- locate subject matter experts and professional services
- find venture capital companies
- plan delivery routes and service areas
This webinar will be presented by a trainer from ReferenceUSA.
Please note that you may register for this event up until one hour before it starts. You will receive the Zoom link via email before the event.
BPL’s Business & Career Center is generously supported by Dime Community Bank, Lead Funder of the PowerUP! Business Plan Competition, Dr. Beverly S. Jacobs, Ridgewood Savings Bank, Con Edison, ReferenceUSA, Elizabeth Crowell & Robert Wilson and Signature Bank.