Tell your stories and scan your documents!
- Preserve your personal family history and memorabilia with our mobile digitization lab.
- Bring photographs and other documents from Brooklyn families and establishments—we’re looking for anything that tells the story of the County of Kings.
- Take home a flash drive with digital copies of your memorabilia.
- You can also tell your story by participating in an Our Streets, Our Stories oral history interview.
- Share photos online through Brooklyn Public Library and the Digital Public Library of America.
Our Streets, Our Stories is supported by a Common Heritage grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities, with additional funding from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and The Charles H. Revson Foundation.