NYPD is recruiting for the following jobs:

Traffic Agent: You do not have to be a US citizen. You must have a high school diiploma or equivalency

School Safety Agent: You must be a US citizen and have a high school diploma or equivalency

School Crossing Guard: No high school diploma or equivalency required.

close navigation