Come and meet with staff from the New York State Department of Labor (DOL), who will work with job seekers to connect them to jobs and resources.
- --Get help with your job search, resume review, interviewing, networking, etc.
- --Learn about training plans and career plans
- --Understand how to apply for unemployment insurance (no specific information will be given about individual cases)
- --Take advantage of DOL’s online job search tools if you have an email address and an electronic resume.
- --Seniors, veterans, and those with disabilities can learn about specific DOL resources available to them.
No appointment necessary.