STAND UP & TALK ABOUT PERIODS,
Celebrate Menstrual Hygiene Day!
Teens, join the Cycle Alliance for an afternoon of support and fun.
Support Period Equity and End Period Shaming:
- Participate in our social media campaign
- post TikTok videos and Instagram posts, #EndPeriodShaming
- Donate unopened boxes of menstrual products (i.e. pads, tampons, menstrual cups, etc...)
- Borrow books about reproduction, menstruation and puberty
- Decorate postcards to send to local political and community leaders
- Collect bookmarks and fact sheets to challenge period myths
One bag/box of menstrual products will be distributed to people in need while supplies last. First come, first serve only.
About Menstrual Hygiene Day: https://menstrualhygieneday.org/about/about-mhday/
BKLYN Incubator is supported by generous funding provided by The Charles H. Revson Foundation and Robin K. and Jay L. Lewis.