Sheepshead Bay Library invites you to join this one-hour virtual Zoom program.
A representative from the Alzheimer's Association, New York City Chapter will discuss the common warning signs of Alzheimer’s Disease.
● Typical age-related changes.
● Common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Tips on how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Available tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Please register to participate in this program. A Zoom link will be emailed to participants one hour before the program.