Your website is more than just pretty pictures and words. Make your web site work for your business. Join us as Jennifer Shaheen of Technology Therapy Group shares over twenty years of insider know how on launching your website online.
During this 90 minute presentation you will learn:
- How to plan out your website
- Outlining the needs of customers / clients and how your site can help them and you
- What things you need to think about when picking a web site platform
- What research you need to do first to help you reach your customers
- What technology tools you need when you launch and why they matter
- Google requirements for getting your website listed in search and in their shopping
- Time and budget expectations
This workshop will provide information for both ecommerce start-ups and non-ecommerce start-ups.
To attend you must RSVP to this program. You will receive an email the day of the program with a link to the Zoom Meeting details.
BPL’s Business & Career Center is generously supported by Dime Community Bank, Lead Funder of the PowerUP! Business Plan Competition, Dr. Beverly S. Jacobs, Ridgewood Savings Bank, Con Edison, ReferenceUSA, Elizabeth Crowell & Robert Wilson and Signature Bank.