In this session, Juan Vasquez, Support Specialist for the SimplyAnalytics team, will present a brief overview and history of the Census, and demonstrate how Census data helps businesses, the community, and local governments. The session will feature a 30-minute review of how to pull Census data in SimplyAnalytics to use in writing community assessments. The webinar will cover:
- Creating a Project in SimplyAnalytics
- Pulling Population & Population Growth Data
- Ranking Income Data for Counties in a State
- Identifying the Top Employment Industry for a Location
- Tracking Housing Trends
- Exporting the Data, Charts & Maps
Please note that you may register for this event up until one hour before it starts. You will receive the Zoom link via email before the event.
BPL’s Business & Career Center is generously supported by Dime Community Bank, Lead Funder of the PowerUP! Business Plan Competition, Dr. Beverly S. Jacobs, Ridgewood Savings Bank, Con Edison, ReferenceUSA, Elizabeth Crowell & Robert Wilson and Signature Bank.