The Friends of Saratoga Library are hosting a BOOK SWAP! Don’t know what to do with that book you loved but will probably never read again? Want to share your enthusiasm for a great book with other readers? You are invited to our Book Swap. We will have books for everyone, teens and children included!
- Drop off gently used books that you no longer want between 10:30 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday, January 25th.
- Trade in an equal number of books between 11:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday, January 25th.
- You DON’T need to leave a book to take a book.
- Please no text books or books in bad condition.
- Leftover books will be sold by BPL to fund new library materials.
Donations are welcome to support the Friends of the Saratoga Library; they help to fund branch programs and programming supplies.