Come to the Red Hook Library for free tax help from a tax professional!
To use this FREE program, you must have a valid email address and basic computer skills, and bring all relevant tax documents with you, including:
- Government issued photo ID
- Forms W-2, 1098, 1099, or income and expense records if you are self-employed
- Banking information
- 2018 tax return
- Proof of health insurance coverage/exemption
- Payment records for childcare
- Records of cash and non-cash charitable donations
Please note that this service is available on a first come, first served basis.