Food retail businesses can operate on slim profit margins, so it’s essential that you get the most out of your inventory. This course teaches the tools to help you identify the right products for your business, effectively sell these products, and make the right decisions to raise your profitability.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Analyze the profitability your inventory;
- Introduce new profitable products into your store;
- Price your products correctly;
- Control product costs to maximize profits; and
- Create a marketing strategy to increase sales.
Webinar link provided 1 day before course event.
Program originates from New York Business Solutions at the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce.