In order to attend this program series and other FastTrac program series, you must apply at https://www1.nyc.gov/nycbusiness/article/fasttrac.
This is a competitive program, so please be sure to submit a thoughtful and complete application.
FastTrac is a series of entrepreneurship courses offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS) for aspiring and established entrepreneurs throughout New York City.
FastTrac NewVenture is for aspiring entrepreneurs or ones who have recently launched their business
With the guidance of experienced facilitators, business experts, and a network of supportive peers, participants will:
- Refine their business concepts;
- Identify the components of a strong business plan; and
- Gain the knowledge and skills they need to launch a profitable business.
To apply for NewVenture, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a specific idea for a new business or have recently launched a business;
- At least two years of work experience; and
- Have conducted initial market research for your business, assessed the cost of your product and/or services, and identified your target customer.
The ten programs in the series will take place between 10:00am and 2:00pm on the following Mondays and Wednesdays: 11/13, 11/18, 11/25, 11/27, 12/2, 12/4, 12/9, 12/11, 12/16, and 12/18