Brooklyn Public Library Adult Learning program in partnership with SUNY BEOC is now offering FREE 15- week intensive Medical Billing, MS Office or Medical Assistant certification training administered by New York City College of Technology
- High School Diploma/HSE
- Have an interest in healthcare or tech profession
- 18 years of age or older
- US citizen, permanent resident or refugee
- NYS resident for at least one (1) year
- Ability to meet placement test requirements
- Low to moderate income
- No more than 33 college credits earned
- To attend this registration/assessment, you must sign up
For additional registration dates/locations to sign up.
Please DO NOT bring children to registration events!
This program is made possible through Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title II federal funds that support programs in Adult Literacy and English as a Second Language awarded through a competitive grant process administered by the New York State Education Department, Office of Adult Career and Continuing Education Services (ACCES).