A free workshop to help eligible lawful permanent residents (green card holders) prepare their N-400, Application for Naturalization. Immigration experts will be available to answer legal questions and review applications. Registration is not required, but strongly encouraged. Assistance will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis, but pre-registered attendees will have priority.
- Lawful permanent resident card (Green Card)
- State identification or driver’s license
- All police and court records if you have ever been arrested, cited, detained, or charged
- Current and expired passports, and dates traveled (last 5 years)
- Information on your addresses, work, and school (last 5 years)
- Current address and date of birth for all your children
- Spouse’s information (marriage date, previous marriage documents)
- If applying for a fee waiver, bring a verification of benefits letter and/or a copy of your most recent tax return
To register, email email@example.com or call the Ya es Hora Hotline at (888)-839-8682.
Se habla español. Spanish-speaking attorneys will be available.