An insider look at tips, considerations, and best practices to start your small business in NYC.
To start and run a successful business you must first understand the many different legal considerations that are needed to establish a strong foundation. This class will help you gain a deeper understanding of the legal framework and basic requirements necessary to get your business up and running.
You will learn about:
- The pros and cons to Corporations vs LLC’s;
- Partnership considerations when entering into a new business;
- How to form your business and what is required;
- The types of documents that should be created when opening a new business and what each document should contain;
- Factors to consider before entering into a lease for commercial space; and
- How corporations and LLC’s can be closed if you decide to terminate operations.
Instructor: Thomas Farrell
Webinar link provided 1 day before course event.
Program originates from New York Business Solutions at the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce.