Wondering how your business might respond to the Covid environment? Should you grow, pivot, hunker down and ride it out or even consider closing down? This webinar will guide you through the process and introduce you to the tools you need to help assess your business and choose the path that’s best for your business.
By the end of this webinar you'll be able to:
- Assess your business by asking key questions
- Use a SWOT analysis to gain perspective, review options and set strategy
- Perform a Critical Review of your market, financial flexibility, operations and management to help you execute a strategy.
- Compare strategic choices to manage your business through the crisis
- Develop an action plan to run your business defensively or proactively
- Review key considerations involved in shuttering a business
BPL’s Business & Career Center is generously supported by Dime Community Bank, Lead Funder of the PowerUP! Business Plan Competition, Dr. Beverly S. Jacobs, Ridgewood Savings Bank, Con Edison, ReferenceUSA, Elizabeth Crowell & Robert Wilson and Signature Bank.