Join us this afternoon as we read Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes by Kimberly and James Dean. Help Pete and Gus solve the mystery of just where the cupcakes went and create your own cupcake pencil holder or storage container from recycled materials.
Join us at https://www.facebook.com/MillBasinLibrary/ at 3:30 pm
- Plastic Container (between 16 and 32 oz.)
- One 6 in. paper plate. If you do not have this, we can use the white paper.
- Ruler or something that can be used as a straight edge (like a piece of cardboard)
- Clear tape and or glue stick.
- Crayons, markers (anything you like to draw or color with)
- Plain white 8x10 paper or construction paper.
- Optional: Stickers or anything light you would like to glue onto the container.