Presented by Ruth DiRoma, Family Educator, INCLUDEnyc
Become your child’s best advocate and get them the support and services they need in any situation.
- Understand the system you are dealing with
- Understand your child’s disability
- Know your rights and responsibilities
- Practice good organization
- Practice clear and effective communication
- Know how to resolve disagreements
And much, much more.
For more information, request interpretation, or to RSVP call 718.253.4948 or go to bklynlibrary.org.
Inclusive Services is partially funded by Coordinated Outreach Library Services aid from the New York State Education Department, administered by the State Library’s Division of Library Development. Additional support is provided by Stop & Stor Charitable Fund and through endowment funds established by The Joseph LeRoy and Ann C. Warner Fund and the Ilma F. Kern Foundation.