Title: All Souls Universalist Church and parsonage
Source: Brooklyn Eagle
Format: 1 photographic print: b & w, gelatin silver; 8 x 10 in.
Call #: CHUR 0926
Description:Facade (partially vine-covered) and tower of All Souls Church (left) and parsonage (right), with short hedge fences along front, and unidentifiable buildings on far left. Caption: "Ocean and Ditmas Avenues ... the present church ... moved to Flatbush in 1904 and the first religious service was held Easter, 1905."