Clinton Hill Library
|Mon||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||10:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wed||1:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Clinton Hill Library was built in 1973 to meet the needs of a vibrant and diverse community. The single-story building is set in a leafy landmarked neighborhood of brownstones, schools and day care facilities.
The Society for Clinton Hill, which met regularly at the library, gave impetus to the formation of the Friends of Clinton Hill Library.
Friends of Clinton Hill Library Open Meeting will be held on TUESDAY, JUNE 28th at 6:30 PM in the meeting room.
What do Friends of the Library do?
- Help plan events for people of all ages.
- Volunteer to hold or assist with programs for all ages.
- Help out at branch fund raisers to raise money to pay for programs for all ages. Clinton Hill Friends-funded programs have included musical programs for toddlers, the annual cat photo contest, and crafts for school-age children.
- Advocate with elected officials to raise awareness of library needs.
What time commitment is needed?
- If possible, attend the six meetings held from October through June.
- Volunteer for a shift at a book sale or spring plant sale.
- Help sorts books before the book sale.
- Even if you cannot come to a meeting or volunteer a few hours at a sale to sort before a book sale, you can spread the word through social media or by mouth of upcoming library programs.
If you are interested in joining the Friends of Clinton Hill, you can do so in one of these ways:
- Email email@example.com
- Join the Friends email blast list – speak with Clinton Hill NLS Tracey Mantrone.
|Branch Contact Person:||Tracey Mantrone, NLS|
Program & Events:
If you would like to join this group, please contact NLS Tracey Mantrone at the branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Friends information visit the Friends page.
Make a difference at your library! BPL Friends help develop programs, advocate for the library, and raise funds. Adults and teens are all welcome!