Growing Dollars and $ense for Adults
Resource Guides for Adults
Free Financial Seminars, Counseling and more!
One-on-One Financial Counseling addresses your personal concerns confidentially
Thursdays, 4 – 7:30 pm
Saturdays, 10 am – 5 pm
Call 718.636.6994 for an appointment.
Virtual Investing Club
Learn how to make smart investment choices - risk free!
The club meets on the last Thursday of each month through November. Sign up online through our Calendar of Events.
Monthly Seminars are tailored to address your financial concerns at every stage. To review the presentation from past seminars, just click on the title. To register, click here, then scroll through the list to find the date for the program you want to attend.
STARTING OUT: Get set for success
- Banking & budgeting basics
May 17, 2012
- What’s your dream? Saving to attain your goals
June 21, 2012
- Investing 101: Building wealth and choosing investments
July 19, 2012
MONEY MANAGEMENT FOR THE SELF EMPLOYED
- Financial concerns: Establishing good credit
August 16, 2012
- Setting up systems to pay taxes and save for retirement
September 20, 2012
- Too busy to save: Make technology work for you
October 18, 2012
MAKING RETIREMENT WORK
- Selecting the financial products that suit YOU
November 15, 2012
- Safeguarding your savings and avoiding fraud
December 20, 2012
- Managing risk, be smart not sorry
January 17, 2012
BE PREPARED: Finances for a secure future
- When duty calls: Taking care of finances before you leave home
February 21, 2013
- Know before you owe: Money drains and scams
March 21, 2013
- Know before you enroll: College financing and loans
April 18, 2013