Info Commons General Policies
The Shelby White and Leon Levy Information Commons is dedicated to working, creating, and learning.
To maintain an environment that is conducive to these goals, please observe the following:
- Food is not permitted.
- Please do not speak or use electronic devices at a volume that disturbs other patrons.
- Seating in the Info Commons offers easy access to electrical outlets. If you do not require a laptop or electronic device for your work, consider using one of the hundreds of seats available elsewhere in the building.
- The workspace area of the Info Commons is for individual use only. For group use or class visits, please reserve one of our seven meeting rooms.
- Please respect the personal space and property of your neighbors.
- The Library is not responsible for any valuables left unattended.
- The Library reserves the right to change Info Commons policies without notice.